Our blog has moved, we are switching you to the new site at clairewacey.com now…

Wednesday 30 December 2009

Christmas Gifts

Hurray for the best boyfriend in the world! I knew that writing this blog was a good idea as the boyf had a brainwave and consoulted my blog and twitter to see what was I was waxing lyrical about and under the tree was a beautiful pair of Lucy Hutchings earrings which I have not taken off and a fab Reiss cardigan, which he said i could use for layering... and there was me thinking he never listens!

Then the rents wowed me with the most adorable Marc Jacobs handbag and and armarni dress which will look fab once i get back in the gym and loose the christmas pudding pouch!

I must not leave out my lovely big sis either as she bought me a Karen Millen jumper dress and a fab Ted Baker stripey jumper!
See some of the fab gifts below, would love to hear about any fab fashion gifts recieved or given. Also i hope all my gals liked there little Marc Jacobs presents, I chose a brand this year and stuck to it! But the little lipstick pens, oyster card holders and rings were such a bargain and great stocking fillers!

My fabulous earrings..


My lush handbag The stocking fillers







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post.. x

Skimlinks

Popular Posts