Our blog has moved, we are switching you to the new site at clairewacey.com now…

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Reveal Photoshoot

Check out the gorgeous Katie Piper, who I had the pleasure of working with again.  These are the pictures from the fab Reveal shoot that took place last week!  It is so refreshing to see Katie styled in a more young and fresh way, the styling has been kept very feminine but you can see that Katie has the potential to be very much on our fashion radar in the future.




I loved this next shot of Katie as it shows her with her hair straight which we don't often see and the styling is gorgeous, Katie kept this top from the shoot and was rocking it with a pair of skinny's and some killer heels as she left.
At the shoot Katie was saying how she loves to experiment with clothes and implied that there is a real rock chick hiding underneath the beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair, that is why I love this shot of her so much.
Check out more of the pictures and the article in this weeks Reveal, as there is some fab fashion and a great interview with Katie.

The best garment from the shoot was TopShop and we used Aussie take the heat range on her hair.

4 comments:

  1. Ahh, she looks amazing - love the feather mini-cape in the first photo, and that Topshop top is gorgeous too.

    She stands for such a great cause too - uber respect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she look gorgeous, I love the styling and she looks great, a very inspirational young woman! PS the shoes in the second picture are on my wish list from Topshop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cameron,
    I love them too, I was going to go for the red and black pair but the cutouts mean that my little toes sitin the wrong place! boo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are the shoes in the third picture from (the ones with roses)? I love them!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post.. x

Skimlinks

Popular Posts