Our blog has moved, we are switching you to the new site at clairewacey.com now…

Friday 19 November 2010

Fashion Sushi

Some of you may remember the maternity wear post I did a few weeks back.  If so you will remember me talking about the fab brand Isabella Oliver.  Well last night was the Isabella Oliver preview evening for the Spring Summer 365Collection, and despite the drizzly London Weather it was easy to feel instantly summery when viewing the collection.  Not just because the collection had some fab summer staples, but because the Isabella Oliver offices are light, bright and beautiful, any girl in her right mind would love to work for them with the fab clothes and gorgeous surroundings.

I thought the collection was like great sushi (which by the way we munched on while sipping champagne).  The reason I say that is because it's full of great basics and interchangeable fashion pieces!  So like sushi some garments work really well on their own..., like this fab one shoulder dress for example its so great why would you add anything to it?
Yet other pieces will work as a great capsule wardrobe from which you can create your California roll of choice!  Mix the cotton twill shorts with the perfect tank and add in the everyday biker jacket for an easy day look or swap out the tank for the gold sequin vest for a great summer evening glamour.

As soon as the collection goes live (which is next month), I will be spending this fab 30% off voucher on the black one shoulder dress and the gold sequin vest.  I suggest you all keep your eyes peeled as these are great summer staples that a girl should not have to live without!


2 comments:

  1. Good analogy Ms Wacey - that dress is a winner on you. I'm still in love with the things I loved xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress! I really need to work on a capsule wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post.. x

Skimlinks

Popular Posts