Our blog has moved, we are switching you to the new site at clairewacey.com now…

Friday 29 June 2012

The travel outfit

I am heading off to relax in the sunshine and have been preparing for this trip for some time and I managed to find the perfect travel outfit which will then double up as a relaxed evening look!

The key item to the look is this Midi T-shirt dress from French Connection £35.00, which I will wear with a tan belt and blouse the top over on.

I will be carrying an oversized neoprene beach bag which I got from the fab TKMaxx for £18.00, mine is a slightly different colour which you will see when i tweet my pic of the look.  The bag is big enough for all my travelling junk but also doubles as a gorgeous beach bag!


I will then be finishing the look with my Sale shoes £40.00 and my trusty blazer from Zara!


Now I had better get packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post.. x

Skimlinks

Popular Posts