Our blog has moved, we are switching you to the new site at clairewacey.com now…

Monday 23 December 2013

Last minute shopping for Stylish Christmas outfits...

There is still one day to get that perfect Christmas Day outfit....  so I thought I would put together some  looks to inspire you!   Don't panic if you have over spent this festive season I have created some outfits that are cheap as chips as well as some blow-out options for those of you who have saved a little cash for that perfect outfit!


First of all we should discuss a budget option......  In my wardrobe I have tons of little black dresses that can be easily jazzed up to make them feel more festive.....   Add in a bit of bling with something like this Sequin cardigan from Tesco just £16.



Then add in these fab glitter tights £10 to bring the look together.....

 Alternatively you could add in a slick or RED lips and pop on some RED tights to make the look a bit more festive!!!


A CHEAP LOOK:

These Jacquard trouser £45.00 from Topshop, are a great addition to a winter wardrobe and could easily be worn again with a nice jumper or blouse but when teamed with a bit of glitter will work really well for Christmas day....


Wear it with this sequin blouse £31.20 from Topshop, for a really festive look.... nothing says celebration like sequins.....



Mid Priced:

Sometimes I don't mind splashing out on an outfit that I know I will feel great in and get lots of use out of and this Ted Baker playsuit in festive Green £155 is just the kind of purchase that would fit really well into a wardrobe and is use able all round!!!!

BLOW OUT OUTFIT.......  If I had the dollar this is what I would be wearing on Christmas day:


This gorgeous Alexander McQueen wool dress £620 



Teamed with this J Crew necklace £178



Bottega Veneta cutout shoe boots £495


I hope you get some inspiration from these looks and that you all look fabulous this Christmas.....  Last but not least I want to wish you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS..... and lets catch-up in the NEW YEAR!!  x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post.. x

Skimlinks

Popular Posts