Our blog has moved, we are switching you to the new site at clairewacey.com now…

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Over exposure..

No I am not talking Brittney Spears or Jennifer Aniston!  I am talking camera!
I love an over exposed picture.. It seems more dreamy and gives the image a more grainy aged look!
These were taken on Hampstead Heath with my blackberry (hence the over exposure) but I think they are beautiful!







Clothes are by H&M, Gap and Oxfam and he necklace is ... yes you guessed it Lucy Hutchings.

7 comments:

  1. Nice pics and am impressed with the new signature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get an iPhone and try out their Hipstamatic App.... it produces the most amazing pictures! With all the photo shoots you are on you could turn them in to brilliant art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather looks amazing in those pictures.:)SarahD

    www.myrepublicoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. www.luxe-et-vanites.blogspot.com find this series very cool, splendid light, strong spirit, best, stéphane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for the lovely comments! I was really pleased with the final shots!

    I just wish the weather could improve again x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post.. x

Skimlinks

Popular Posts