Our blog has moved, we are switching you to the new site at clairewacey.com now…

Wednesday 27 July 2011

I LOVE Push PR


I love Push PR, not only because they are such a great company full of lots of lovely gals but because they have some really great brands under there very trendy little roof in Exmouth Market!  I have been raving about Dressrail for at least a month now and I promise to hold fire once I have told you about the most glorious shoes that arrived at my door yesterday morning.

These shoes are from Dressrail and are only £28.99 a bargain as they are ridiculously comfortable and stylish.  The story behind them is that I fell head over heels in love with them on a recent visit to the Push PR show rooms and have been pining for them ever since and the lovely Melissa at Push managed to get her hands on a pair for me...



They are going to make a great edition to my capsule wardrobe for The Jersey experience which I will be blogging about next week.  So if you need new shoes get online to Dressrail.com.

Thanks Melissa. x

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! I am officially jealous and what a fab price too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want a REAL one soon! love the color of this sandal. LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous heels :) They look so comfortable too!

    Just thought i'd say hey also as I saw your name on the list for the Africa London fashion week event :) Hopefully meet you there! www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post.. x

Skimlinks

Popular Posts