Our blog has moved, we are switching you to the new site at clairewacey.com now…

Friday 1 July 2011

Colour Crush.

I am loving clashing my colours this week especially with the sun shine that has been gracing our sky's.

My outfit inspiration came from clearing out my wardrobe and finding a top that I had used for a photo shoot about 3 months ago with photographer David Cummings and make-up artist Patrizia Lio, I loved doing the shoot and this shot had such great colour combos.

Picture 1: The tops are from H&M, the shorts are from River Island, belt Topshop, shoes Carvella and the socks are my own!


Picture 2: The top is from Warehouse, the belt H&M, the skirt Reiss and the shoes are Kurt Geiger


My outfit is a mix of new and old the white jacket I have had for years but comes into play every summer, the yellow top is Warehouse, the skirt is River Island and the shoes are Miss KG. 

3 comments:

  1. i've been really into oolor blocking lately as well! they're sooo fun to work around.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god I love those KG shoes so much - in fact, most of their recent stuff is pretty droolworthy. The shoot is fabulous; I'm a sucker for clashing colour at the moment, to the point where I'm seriously considering wearing yellow - which is something I swore I would never do. We're so easy to persuade, aren't we, us fashionistas... ;)

    Looking at this shoot and your outfit, I can understand why white shirts ain't your bag - thanks for your comment on my guest post for the Loudmouth!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post.. x

Skimlinks

Popular Posts