Our blog has moved, we are switching you to the new site at clairewacey.com now…

Friday 23 December 2011

Sparkle on Christmas Day

I am a traditionalist when it comes to Christmas I like a real tree, beautiful decorations, candles, mulled wine, Carols and Snow.  This year it turns out that Snow is not very likely to arrive for the 25th, but just because the ground won't be sparkling like icing on a Christmas cake does not mean that there wont be sparkle at our Festive gathering.

I always opt for a bit of Sparkle on Christmas day and this year I will be doing it again so here are my top sparkle recommendations for Christmas Day outfits:

This Jumper from the white Company is a great casual option and feels so soft against your skin.


Or this T-shirt from Ted Baker is great with a pair of skinny's and some killer heels for a more sassy look.


This Blouse from Oasis looks really elegant on but definitely requires a smaller bust to get the best look.



A little Jumper dress is always easy to wear when your running around looking after guests or little ones and this Warehouse one has the sequin detail on the arm which looks really flattering.


I also love these shorts from 18 and East as they can be dressed up or down depending on your choice of top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post.. x

Skimlinks

Popular Posts