Our blog has moved, we are switching you to the new site at clairewacey.com now…

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Get your garden styled and ready...

Summer always comes early in the UK so after yesterday's taste of Summer I am getting my garden ready, so that the minute the sun comes out, we can enjoy it.

My inspiration has come from a job that I styled 2 weeks ago for ASDA, using their home and garden trends, here are the scenes we created for the garden that I will be using as my inspiration.

 My friends kids would just love this little den area and I think the dog tent and chair are a great way of getting the kids outside and playing in the garden.

This BBQ is from ASDA and looks super chic for any garden party... but they have an amazing selection on line, from simple coal options to all singing all dancing gas ones!


I fell in love with Gnorman the giant garden gnome!  Alas they have sold out online, so I am hoping they get more in as he would be a fab little addition to my quirky city garden!



When entertaining in the garden, I usually like to keep everything very rustic and miss matching, but I am completely won over by the kitsch coloured glass and cutlery sets that they have and think that colour is the way forward for garden tableware this summer! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post.. x

Skimlinks

Popular Posts