Our blog has moved, we are switching you to the new site at clairewacey.com now…

Friday 2 October 2009

Let me clutch!!!


I love the Alexander McQueen Knuckle duster clutch... It has impact, embellishment and most of all it is a little bit naughty! With a little LBD and a killer clutch how can a girl go wrong!

In all seriousness i am really drawn to the man eater side of this bag, to slip my fingers into those bejewelled rings would make me feel like I was the new model for the agent provocateur ads wielding a whip rather than a stylist encased in head to toe SPANX! If only i had £995 to spend on it!!

Other little clutches that have caught my eager eye...
The whistles bicker zip clutch... a little bit sassy, fab with skinny jeans and a statement shoulder. £150.



Or this fab little Sabina, small bucket stud bag from Reiss.. so cute and only £159!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post.. x

Skimlinks

Popular Posts