Our blog has moved, we are switching you to the new site at clairewacey.com now…

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Wonderful Wonderful Copenhagen...

I have just returned from the wonderful city of Copenhagen and she is a lovely old girl of the sea!

I revisited my childhood memories of Hans Christian Anderson stories and songs from the film with Danny Kaye. But also found lots of new items to add to my wish list.

The jewellery shops are fabulous and you can see each piece being made in the shops. The jewellery is very delicate looking with a modern twist like these fab rings from Iron Inc.


I also fell in love with the Elements range of Copenhagen china designed by Louise Campbell who is also the brain behind the Prince Chair and the Collage Light. Being a true Brit i love high tea and think this tea cup and saucer are adorable.

2 comments:

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post.. x

Skimlinks

Popular Posts