Our blog has moved, we are switching you to the new site at clairewacey.com now…

Saturday 21 November 2009

Channelling DKNY!


I love the DKNY look this season, mainly because i am a sucker for a fab pencil skirt but because it is classy and chic at the same time. My favourite look is actually the red dress with the black poloneck underneath which is in this image:
All of the items mix and match into an exsisting wardrobe really easily and i can see them working just as hard for me in seasons to come. I had an uber exciting business meeting last week and used these DKNY add's as my inspiration and it worked a treat. My red poloneck was just the ticket in a room full of people wearing head to toe black generic officewear and my French Connection houndstooth skirt was bang on trend and gave me the sexy business vibe i was hoping for. What more could a girl want, well the deal would be nice (fingers crossed).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post.. x

Skimlinks

Popular Posts