Our blog has moved, we are switching you to the new site at clairewacey.com now…

Saturday 23 April 2011

Bank Holiday Supermarket shopping

Yesterday saw the hottest day of the year so far and annoyingly I spent half of the day in IKEA and TESCO and the rest of the day building shelves!  But the silver lining to this was that I got to peruse some fabulous F&F collection and I found some gems to pop in the trolley with the Barbecue food!

Yes the TESCO shop has just become a task I enjoy as the summer dresses are not just reasonably priced but actually rather stylish too!

Last week I purchased 2 fab new cardigans one long with a little belt and the other short for popping over dresses and all for £16.00!  But yesterday saw me purchase this fab new summer dress for £16.00 and it fits like a dream....
Then whilst looking online I found these 2 fab dresses that will soon be moving into my wardrobe..  This Maxi is just £14.50.

and this stripe dress is just £16.00

I think I might have to pop back to TESCO today as I am sure there is something for the BBQ that we forgot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post.. x

Skimlinks

Popular Posts