Our blog has moved, we are switching you to the new site at clairewacey.com now…

Thursday 14 April 2011

I am buying these and I mean it this time..

Some of you long term readers will remember me going potty for the Miu Miu seagull print pumps back in April last year and yes I still think about them and wish that I had pre ordered!
Well I have found some fab shoes that stand up to them....  the Polka dot Platform also by Miu Miu,  boy can these guys turn out a fab print pump....
These beauty's are £310 and I think worth every penny...

I have lots of outfits that would look great with them but I think a printed Palazzo pant is just the thing and this pair are £45 from Oasis and follow the polka theme right through.  Fellow blogger Mrs MDS got me coveting some Topshop ones when we met for coffee last month and now I have found a pair that I think will work for me!


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! You have to buy those shoes, they are soo pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post.. x

Skimlinks

Popular Posts