Our blog has moved, we are switching you to the new site at clairewacey.com now…

Thursday 29 September 2011

Pick of the week

I have been having a real M&S moment of late and this little selection is why!

I bought this cute little black and red dress on Monday.  Its £39.50 and is great for winter layering but has also kept me nice and cool in the last few hot days.

I am looking forward to the weather getting cold again so i can pop on some black tights and wedge boots and layer a long sleeved black T underneath.

This Jumper dress is going to be my long winter walks dress, It was £25.00 and will be perfect with some flat riding boots or my Zala's and a snugly faux fur coat .


This dress £39.50 caught my eye in the shop as I thought it would look great over some pleather leggings with my wedge boots.


So if your looking for some easy to wear dresses for Autumn Winter check out M&S for reasonably priced and easy to wear dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post.. x

Skimlinks

Popular Posts