Our blog has moved, we are switching you to the new site at clairewacey.com now…

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Loving this Green Blazer

Being a Red head I am often drawn to bottle greens but this blazer in Zara feels like such a great investment piece that will work now but take me right through our less than sunny summer..


I could team it with jeans and a T for everyday but also have a suspicion that it would look fab with a little gold sequin dress that I also have my eye on!!  I feel a purchase coming on.

The other Zara item that has been itching for a try on is this gorgeous lace dress that I think could work really well for my friends February wedding. 


Looks like I might be paying Zara a visit later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post.. x

Skimlinks

Popular Posts