Our blog has moved, we are switching you to the new site at clairewacey.com now…

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Erdemtastic..

Some more of my favourite looks from London Fashion Week AW12.

I always find Erdem's collections intriguing, I find myself coveting looks that I would never usually be inspired by.  Last season he had me feeling dreamy and girly and actually wanting to dress in floaty feminine water colour prints (a look that if you know me, is the polar opposite of my day to day style).  But this Autumn Winter collection was much more edgy and sexy with LATEX... yes I said latex being combined with lace and prints to take traditional fabrics and giving them a modern day woman twist..


This dress has such vibrancy that it was instantly a standout for me.  The choice of colour as a contrast to the lace and latex gave it sass and instant sexy-ness without revealing too much flesh!


This dress to me screamed KATE MIDDLETON.....  WEAR me!  It would look fab on her for any of her many formal events but  is also one of those dresses that us non royal women can covert for that perfect dinner out or wedding guest outfit!



This last look that I wanted to share with you is probably the best example of why I love Erdem and his use of prints.  Here a head to toe floral print looks, sleek, sexy and OH so wearable...  Looking at this outfit I want to be a size smaller with less of a bust so that I can rock this outfit for meetings with a blazer, or for casual with a cute cashmere jumper on top (with just the collar peeking out of the neckline).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post.. x

Skimlinks

Popular Posts