Our blog has moved, we are switching you to the new site at clairewacey.com now…

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Mulberry's show made me want to skip summer and snuggle up in their collection.

So the whirlwind that is London Fashion week is coming to a close and I thought I would share with you over the next few days some of the pieces and shows that I just can't get out of my head!

I am a massive fan of Mulberry and find myself coveting most of the collection time and time again and this season is no different.  The textures and layering looked effortlessly thrown together, although some of the layers are a little on the chancy side for a curvy girl like myself I still found myself drawn to the Aztec Zig Zags and Inuit style fur layering.  But the stand out pieces were the shocks of tangerine that lifted the chancy furs and flashes of metallic that took those cosy winter looks into something much more luxurious.

The contrast of textures in this look made it a real stand out...


The vibrancy of this dress just sings and when contrasted with the furs you can seeing it being a big feature in many an editorial spread...


This is the look that is most transferable to my lifestyle and one that I will be recreating with my current AW clothes as it looks so effortless.


Also keep your eyes peeled for the new Del Ray bag which is out in May.. It looks rather special...


1 comment:

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post.. x

Skimlinks

Popular Posts