Our blog has moved, we are switching you to the new site at clairewacey.com now…

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Yellow Fever


The sun has been shinning,  which means I get itching to wear lots of bright colours and my colour of the week is almost definitely YELLOW!!

The obsession started with these shoe from Jimmy Choo, they are £450 called Aza and have a gorgeous ombre effect.  What a great summer everyday shoe!




Then this yoke striped top from Dorothy Perkins, just £25.00 caught my eye and I must say since buying it a week ago has been very useful!  

For those of you out there with amazing legs try these neon twill trouser from Zara, £35.99.  They will make you feel summery even if the sun goes in and the rain returns!


I then spotted this little  brocade shoulder bag from Juicy Couture £147.00, which is SOOooooo not my usual style, but I actually think it could be one of those really useful summer bags!

Fingers crossed the sun stays out so that we can stay infected with Yellow Fever!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post.. x

Skimlinks

Popular Posts