Our blog has moved, we are switching you to the new site at clairewacey.com now…

Monday 15 February 2010

Herve Leger New York Fashion Week

Apart from loving the fact that all the designers are making the shows more accessible for us I am also dying for it to be AW10 because some of the looks on the runway i would give both my kidneys for...
Just a quick low down of some of the outfits that i feel are fit for kidney donation.. from the Herve Leger A/W10 collection.
This 1st outfit was an absolute stand out for me. The detail in the Jacket is exquisite and a little reminiscent of the Jaeger jacket from A/W 08 but with a more sculpted look. It is slimming , edgy and feminine in one and the trousers are oh so fab! Please let me be a stone lighter and a millionaire in time to buy this outfit!!


Another look that caught my eye and one that people have been saying is a perfect Cheryl Cole outfit, is this fab high necked dress with futuristic detailing and that oh so flattering hip detail. Of course Cheryl Cole would look great in this... she would look great in a bin bag. But I would rather see Dannii Minogue wear this one as she would give it more edge with her unconventional up-do's
The entire collection was I think what we have all come to expect from a Herve Leger collection. A bodyconaliscious selection of bandage dresses of various shades and shapes, but this collection had a few stand out details, two of which are pictured above. For me the more futuristic looks with the repeated square detailing and scale like patterns had more wow factor especially in the high gloss materials. The other looks that caught my eye were the knitted looking dresses a little reminiscent of the Mark Fast S/S10 dresses, but for me personally this version is a much more glamorous look.

Images from nymag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post.. x

Skimlinks

Popular Posts