Our blog has moved, we are switching you to the new site at clairewacey.com now…

Thursday 25 August 2011

Birthday Bonanza

I am sooooooooooooooo sorry for the lack of blogging over the last 2 weeks I would love to say that it has been because I have been so run off my feet, which I have but it is more related to the fact that Tuesday the 16th was my birthday and I have been eking out the celebrations for as long as I could.

On Saturday the 13th the celebrations started with a shopping trip which ended with a purchase in Mulberry followed by high tea at The Soho Hotel with my uni girls and the boyfriend, he was there as official buyer of champagne...


Annoyingly this is the only pic I have of the afternoon of gorging, this is me modelling a very handy gift from my friend Sarah, its a turban towel for your hair!



It was not the best afternoon tea in terms of cake and service but the company was amazing!  Then it was back to Essex for work on the Sunday and Monday morning, I have to keep my clients happy!  A crazy busy working day on the Tuesday my actual birthday but a blow dry at Cobella made me look less shipwreck and more serene for my birthday dinner at Scott's with the family and the boyf but not before present opening and Vino at my lovely little house! 

This is the gorgeous Mulberry purse that the boyf bought me......  I LOVE IT!


A mini photo call in the garden before heading off I love the dress my sister was wearing it is from M&S and looks so Roland Mouret galaxy dress!  I am wearing a Whistles dress and some lush Vivienne Westwood shoes (another birthday gift).



Annoyingly we were not allowed to take pics in Scott's but i managed this sneaky pic of my desert, it was the best meal I have ever had and will be returning once I have saved lots of money!


Check back tomorrow for part 2 of the birthday bonanza, not my birthday but a friends and some very interesting outfits!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! It looks like you've had a fabulous time and I love your presents. xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post.. x

Skimlinks

Popular Posts