Our blog has moved, we are switching you to the new site at clairewacey.com now…

Thursday 24 February 2011

I have fallen for Fall..

I am head over heels for the Autumn Winter collections already and I have not yet bought all of my Summer wardrobe!  What is a girl to do when she is coveting next winter but buying Summer?  Well I was planning on buying into the colour blocking trend in a big way this summer to ensure lots of outfits created from multiple separates and thankfully that is going to keep the budget down....  Meaning more money for A/W which means come September I can make these fabulous black Burberry trousers mine...



3 comments:

  1. You really need the coat, bag and hat to match, go on treat yourself, or rob a bank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha you are so right.. luckily my sister is a barrister she could get me off the bank job! Burberry trousers here i come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that coat is aaamazing. and the hat is so fun ;) xx

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post.. x

Skimlinks

Popular Posts