Our blog has moved, we are switching you to the new site at clairewacey.com now…

Monday 20 January 2014

Deeper shades of Blue on the SAG awards RED CARPET

As you all know... I love awards season!  I cant get enough of all the glitz and the glamour, and I LOVE the DRESSES!

The SAG Awards were just as pleasing for dress spotting as the Golden Globes, especially as there were ridiculous amounts of BLUE dresses on the red carpet......

BLUE is my all time favourite colour... I had a Blue engagement dress, a blue wedding dress and wore blue on my 30th!   Who says I am not a trend setter!

   


So here are my top dresses from the awards and shock horror they are all blue!

Amy Adams in Antonio Berardi



Anna Gunn in Monique Lhuillier

Lupita Nyong'o in Gucci 


Juliette Lewis in Vivienne Westwood


Kathy Griffin in Antonio Berardi

You know that you are all wishing you were A list celebs wearing all these gorgeous gowns too......!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post.. x

Skimlinks

Popular Posts