All of us need DOWN time.. and everyone has a different way of relaxing, whether its grabbing a cuppa and a good book / magazine or snuggling on the sofa to watch a favourite programme or film!
We all need that slouchy time and more often than not we are usually wearing equally SLOUCHY clothes to do it! I have to admit that I am not a fan of Tracksuits and only ever wear my tracksuit trousers if I am heading to the gym (not very often). But I do always have comfy clothing on when I am at home relaxing or doing the usual chores!
Michaela contacted me on the Facebook page with her style question which was addressing just this sort of clothing dilemma!
Last night was the launch of The Katie Piper Foundation As you all know I have had the pleasure of working with the lovely Katie twice be...
Check out the gorgeous Katie Piper , who I had the pleasure of working with again. These are the pictures from the fab Reveal shoot that to...
Since last weeks article in the Metro I have been in two minds about the new Chanel tattoo transfers. Yes they are exquisite to look at a...
Yesterday was the Press launch of La Senza's Autumn Winter 2010 collection at the OUI rooms on Eastcastle Street. I was there with NH...
- George Graduate Collection The Casual Look
- George's Graduate Collection 1st outfit variations...
- Slouchy to Stylish - fashion tips 4 sofa time!
- Deeper shades of Blue on the SAG awards RED CARPE...
- APRES SKI STYLE AS REQUESTED
- Looking Stylish on the Slopes (for Vicky)
- Best Dressed at The Golden Globes 2014
- Lets get stylish for 2014 with You Tube style vide...
- ▼ January (8)
- ► 2013 (28)
- ► 2012 (37)
- ► 2011 (61)
- ► 2010 (77)